Thursday, February 7, 2013

oh-kaaay... It's just a "bit" -- [INSERT sound of rattling teeth] -- **nNIP-PPPYYY** Out..!!?!

AND, WITH A WICKED **WHET** WIND!! -- I really *SHOULD* "DIG-OUT" those HEAVY COATS from "THE ROOM"!!

sooo... I HAD to go DOWNTOWN Today! -- I probably should of RE-Scheduled, BUT, that would have *MESSED* with some FUTURE Plans that I have... Whatever, I managed to "SURVIVE"!

Anyway, IT was the *Sharp*-ICY WIND that was the CULPRIT! While the Mean-Temp was around -15C, the WINDCHILL was at -25C!! -- I *KNEW* I should have thrown on My SILK-LONGJOHNS!! Although, for the most part, IT was My FACE and HEAD that FELT **COLD**!! - DESPITE, the WOOL HAT and WOOL EAR-MUFF-COLLAR Thingy and HOODIE and TURTLE-NECK and MANY LAYERS of Clothing!

oh. AND, I had to WALK *Several* Blocks between BUS Connections! -- At least, the SIDEWALKS were in GOOD Condition.

MEANWHILE... *SNOW* is expected "some" Time Tonight, and throughout Tomorrow. I seriously DOUBT that We'll be "MISSING" **THIS** STORM!! -- Then again... That WIND *was* from the NORTH..?




NAH! -- Won't happen. We're NOT *THAT* LUCKY!! -- MUCHO SHOVELLING *WILL* be in My NEAR Future! IT's only just a matter of "QUALITY" as opposed to "QUANTITY"...

***************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10