Monday, November 18, 2013

..coming along NICELY...

-- YESTERDAY'S "LITTLE"-EXPERIMENT THAT IS...

Managed to get over a DOZEN-SQUARES done between the usual "MONDAY"-Work after getting "UP" *really* LATE again... When I "VEG", I **VEG**!! -- Of course, I still didn't GET to Bed until 6am!

Besides, the *EARLY*-Morning-WIND-STORMING didn't "help", either! -- oh! And, did I "mention" the Part about it being *GARBAGE*-PICKUP-DAY..?? Along with "CANS-BOTTLES"-RECYCLING... Apparently, MOTHER kept Discovering OTHER-NEIGHBOURS' wayward BLUE-BOXES sliding down the Road...

WHAT can I Say..? -- *THIS* is "The BURBS". - We get Our "ENTERTAINMENT" *WHEREVER* We can FIND IT!

MEANWHILE... IT's *LATE* again and I've got SHOP-FARI-ing to DO "Later"...

So. *Later*...

********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10