Sunday, November 3, 2013

Such a Temporally Anomalous Day...

you know, THERE'S *NOTHING* THAT SAYS "POWER-VEGGING" MORE, THAN HAVING "BREAKFAST" AT *3PM*!!

I mentioned Yesterday, that I had taken a LONG "NAP" after My rather EXHAUSTING Day... Well *AFTERward*, I was *UP* until PRE-Dawn again! Since IT's *SUNDAY*, I just SLEPT-*IN*... Not like My BODY was really giving Me a Choice! - Besides, after a Day with "THE PUBLIC", THE BODY needed to shoo away some NASTY-COLD-GERMS that were lurking about...

Feeling MUCH *Better* now...

WHILST there was *still* DAYLIGHT - [TIME-CHANGE Last Night] - I got the TRASH Out and UNLOADED THE CAR... The Difficult Part was deciding WHERE to *PUT* STUFF until the NEXT SHOW in 2-Weeks! - So that I can ACCESS IT more readily until THEN...

MEANWHILE, I'm going to Continue My VEG-FEST by Catching-Up on My "READING"! -- There's a DECOR-MAG that arrived a WEEK AGO that I haven't even Opened YET! And, SISTER gave Me an Extra Copy of the New IKEA CATALOGUE that will need some serious Perusing...

Perhaps LATER, *some* STITCHINESS might find ITS way to My FINGERS..?

hmm... I *Broke* at least THREE NAILS Yesterday... A bit of "TRIMMING" appears to be in order...

*******************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10