Tuesday, November 26, 2013

?!? *NOW* What?!! -- okay. enough. I'm Blaming IT *ALL* on that DAMN COMET!!

yeah... yeah. THAT'LL WORK! - [something has to!!]
 
Then again, Those THREE *DIFFERENT* OAK LEAVES
- [btw, there are NO Oak Trees close by] -
in front of the Garage look mighty Suspicious...
 
 
So. Have You ever had "ONE-OF-*THOSE*-DAYS" when *EVERYTHING* around You just goes - [to put it "Politely"] - **AWRY**..??
 
-- ahh.. "WHERE" do I Begin..?
 
 
The ONLY "GOOD" THINGS that Happened...
  • We ran into One of MOTHER's COUSINS - [Who's just a few years older than Me] - that We haven't seen in Ages!
  • Had a FULL Tank of GAS!
  • Actually had a BLANK-CHEQUE on Me. Although, *enough* CASH would have SOLVED *MUCH*!
  • *THANK YOU!* little "SWISS ARMY" KNIFE!
  • The POSTAL-LADY was Nice. And, DIDN'T *BLAME* Me!!
  • I found a DIME...
  • NASTY WEATHER held OFF...
  • Long enough to Get HOME "SAFE & SOUND"!
 
 
"WHAT" *DIDN'T* - But, could very easily have - GONE WRONG...
  • I didn't have to Shovel that little bit of Leftover SNOW on the Laneway.
  • The PRECIPITATION held OFF *until* We got HOME.
  • CAR-TRAFFIC was actually surprisingly "Moderate"!
  • MOTHER didn't "b*tch" about being left on Her own at MICHAEL'S for so long.
 
 
*STUFF* that I'm going to Blame on THE COMET for... [seriously, "why not"? Has ANYthing *good* ever come from THE OORT-CLOUD?!]
  • MOTHER had Decided to "come along" on MY "SHOP-FARI-DAY"! - [I could have Left at least 20-Minutes SOONER...]
  • Granted, I would have MISSED out on seeing COUSIN-H, but, I also would've Saved another HALF-HOUR at COSTCO! - Despite the PARKING-LOT-TRAFFIC...
  • My CHARGE-CARD was acting hinky There... [just the FIRST *OMEN* of Day]
  • BTW, did I *mention* that there's a BIG STORM Coming..?
  • And, that Tomorrow is "PENSION-DAY"..?
  • hm. My OTHER CHARGE-CARD seems to have KILLED the CARD-READER at the MAIN POST OFFICE..?!
  • Of course, a LINE of CUSTOMERS has just appeared out of NOwhere...
  • For *over* 20-Minutes POOR-*NICE*-POSTAL-LADY has had to tear down the MACHINE to get at the Plug and then REBOOT...
  • okay. THAT didn't work...
  • NEITHER did the IDIOT on the Phone at TECH-"SUPPORT"!
  • POOR-POSTAL-LADY is about to go "postal" with Her USELESS-CO-[non]-WORKERS, but, still LIKES Me! - [screwdriver-part on Knife was extremely Helpful!]
  • "NEXT TIME" - I *will* bring CASH!
  • nuts! - I DON'T have *enough* Money in That Account! - Hope She doesn't "cash" THE CHEQUE right away!?
  • really? - Now the WALMART RECEIPT doesn't want to Print-Out... [hey! I used a DIFFERENT CHARGE-CARD!]
  • The WEATHER is slowly "Starting"...
  • There's "SOMETHING" at MICHAEL'S that I just KNOW that I'm "FORGETTING"...
  • Only have Time for ONE more Store.
  • great. The Shelf of the "ON SALE" MEAT I came for is EMPTY!? - [but, LUCKILY *more* was being prepared!]
  • Can I get any *more* RED LIGHTS and STOPPING-SCHOOL-BUSES on the Way HOME..? - [got FUNDS to Transfer... And, to pee!]
  • "WHY" is My SIDE-MIRROR hitting the PLASTIC-[thank you!]-TRASH-CANS in the Garage..?
 
 
 
Got ALL 7 of what was Left of THESE "LAVENDER" BALLS.
Not that I actually *need* Another BOX, but, I thought IT was CUTE and, IT was only $1.66!
 
crap!! - I just REMEMBERED that I had FORGOTTEN about SENIORS'-DISCOUNT-DAY!!
I could have SAVED a Few Dollars!!

aarrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
 
**************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10