Friday, November 8, 2013

YAY! - TWO MORE of My "BABIES" have been *HEAD*opted!!

"GREY-STREAK" and "ECLIPSE" are now OUT and ABOUT in THE WORLD...






















One of My Recent PHYSIO-PEEPS just took "Delivery"...

MEANWHILE...

I *HAD* to get over to MICHAEL'S, *Today*! -- My FAV *YARN* was really ON SALE - **AND** - for Today and Tomorrow "only", there was an Additional 25%-OFF-COUPON available... NO *Way* was I going to MISS OUT on getting FIRST-Day-"DIBBS" on the SELECTION!

20-BALLS Later...

oooh. Sweet! CASHIER-GIRL *missed* ONE! -- And, brings My "Overhead" COSTS down another 20-CENTS per BALL... Then again, IT just "makes up" for My FORGETFULNESS of Tuesday's SENIORS' DISCOUNT *USE*!

whatever... MUST get STITCHY now...

*******************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10