Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Cursed by "CAR"MA...

SO. *REMEMBER* WHEN I MENTIONED THAT I'D GOTTEN *ALL* "GREEN LIGHTS" ON SATURDAY..? - [SEE 02NOV2013 POST]

yeah. well...*NOT* so much the Case, TODAY!! -- I'm *sure* that I probaby LOST almost a HALF-HOUR of Limited SHOP-FARI-Time to Sitting at **RED LIGHTS**!! -- [seriously?!]

oh! And, *DON'T* get Me started on PARKING LOT "CONSTRUCTION"!! - [for real?] - Who does PAVING in the **DARK**, *during* RUSH-HOUR-SHOPPING..??? -- BTW, *not* having ANY "WARNING SIGNS" a little EARLIER about the ROAD-*CLOSURE* on the MALL's PRIMARY-ROADWAY would have been SIGNIFICANTLY **HELPFUL**!!

Honestly, the ENTIRE Day was wrought with "PHYSICAL" and "PEOPLE" **BARRIERS**!!

NOTE TO ANNOYING-"DOOR-TO-DOOR"-PEOPLE -- WHEN You see SOMEONE "LEAVING" Their House with STUFF-in-Hand and/or BACKing Their Vehicle OUT of a Garage, **DO-NOT-WALK-TOWARD-SAID-VEHICLE** and/or **BOTHER** THEM!!

and, did I mention the part about getting EVERY RED-LIGHT..??

OR, where I ended up totally **FORGETTING** about My "SENIORS' DISCOUNT"!?! - [NOW I *know* that "EVIL" is afoot!]

MEANWHILE, I managed to squeeze in SOME "KNIT-TIME" -- just NOT enough to Finish that HAT, *yet*!! -- Tomorrow..?

Gotta get STARTED on those OTHER-ORDERS, too... And, MORE WASHCLOTHS... Adjust My WATCH-Settings... Sneak in some SLEEP... Maybe, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

*********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10