Wednesday, November 27, 2013

ohhh...My POOR-BABY-*SHOVELS*!

THEY'RE JUST NOT USED TO SUCH HEAVY *WET* SNOW AT "THIS" TIME OF YEAR!

sooo....

The "BAD" NEWS

yeah. We got *DUMPED-ON* by that BIG STORM Overnight! At least a FOOT-DEEP over the Laneway... Almost Twice that at the Roadside, "courtesy" of EVIL-SNOWPLOW-GUY!

BTW, This SEASON's "PLOW-POOP-MOUNTAIN" is off to an INcreasing-Start! - About a METER-HIGH when I last left IT. And, "SEWER-CANYON" has been neatly Carved out....


The "GOOD" NEWS

After 3-HOURS of FLAKE-FLINGING, I'm actually Feeling BETTER than I thought I would! - [huh..] - And, We appear to have MISSED the NASTIER bits of THE STORM..? - NO RAIN! - "Freezing" or Otherwise! - [seriously. I'll take SNOW over FREEZING-RAIN *Any* Day!!]


The "EXCITING-GREAT" NEWS

Remember FAIRY-T's Daughter - The *SCIENCE*-GRAD turned *JOURNALIST* - "COPY"-KAT? - [SEE 20FEB2013 POST]

well... GUESS "WHO" **WON** a Couple of *AWARDS* at the BROADCAST JOURNALISM TRAINING COUNCIL Dinner-Thingy in COVENTRY, earlier Today..?!

So, if I've got all of This Correctly, She took SECOND-PLACE for Her DOCUMENTRY "WITHOUT A DIAGNOSIS"!!

And then, was Awarded "STUDENT JOURNALIST OF THE YEAR"!!

hmm... I think I might just have to Impose on Her "GENETIC"-SKILLS to "TEST" My *SNOW*..? - AS, I'm beginning to SUSPECT that IT's *actually* "FAIRY-DUST" from an *OVER*-ECSTATIC "FAIRY-MUM"!?! - [Those GLITTERY bits just get *EVERY* where!!]

*******************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10