Friday, November 22, 2013

I think THE SUN just snuck off on "VACATION"... somewhere ELSE!

'CUZ, IT SURE AIN'T HANGING AROUND IN *THESE* PARTS!!


NOTE-TO-SELF:
Start *over-dosing* on the VITAMIN-D!


really? - Could IT be any *MORE* "Depressing" OUT there..? IT's been DRIZZLY-FOGGY-DAMP-and-*DARK* ALL Day!! And, the Future "FORECASTS" don't look all that much - [literally] - *BRIGHTER*, either...

Also, "Rumours" of SNOW for Tomorrow..??

MEANWHILE...

Some more SQUARES were completed on THE BLANKET. Along with, an additional *MYSTERY*-Colour! - In the "CLASSIC WOOL"... I'll leave it to You to GUESS "which" One!

And, since IT was too awkward to handle whilst UPSTAIRS - as I partook of My FRIDAY-NIGHT-TV-VIEWING - [I needed *SOMETHING* to "work on" during the "Commercials"...] - I Decided to get a "Start" on a Couple of *Promised* HATS for PRINCESS-TALL-TEEN and Her MOM.

Apparently, PRINCESSES'-MOM has been "borrowing" Her DAUGHTER's BLACK ONE much *too* often! And Now, She wants a PINK ONE..?!!




[..sigh..] -- PROGENY...

*****************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10