Thursday, November 21, 2013

some times... I really WISH that I Lived NEAR My SISTER...

AS THERE ARE SOME REALLY GREAT "ANTIQUE" AUCTIONS IN HER AREA!!

I could sooooo *FILL* a HOUSE with ALL of the Fabulous STUFF that They've got for Sale over THERE! -- Not to mention, the Odd ART PIECE... Such as THESE TWO SMALL ONES...






THEY had been almost totally *obscured* by some OTHER OBJECT in the AUCTION-SITE-PHOTOS, however, I did manage to catch a tiny "glimpse"... Enough to pique My Curiosity... It was SISTER who Snapped These Pics...

I'm still trying to find out "HOW MUCH" They went for..? - I had given Her a "Price-Range", based *only* on the afore-mentioned Visual-"Fragment". -- It's still UNclear as to whether She took the initiative to slightly "exceed" My "Limit" - [which, upon These Pics, I would have approved] - OR, if They had gone for a *much* HIGHER Price..?

And, as much as She has a Passion-for-PAINT, including a GIFT for *certain* "STYLES" of PAINTING and ARTISTIC-EXPRESSION, Her "Scholarship" however, of ART "History", Commercial "Values", etc. is - [along with the "confidence" of Her "BIDDING" Skills] - somewhat *lacking*..?

SO, it's likely DOUBTFUL that She "Acquired" THEM... a shame really... As, They would have taken the *Quality* of My "COLLECTION" UP a Few-Notches!

***************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10