Friday, May 18, 2012

**HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUNTIE-P!!** and McAFEE, We've Got a *PROBLEM*!!

SO YOU ALL KNOW...

At the Moment, I'm having *some* CYBER-PROBLEM!! And, in the Event that I DON'T get IT "RESOLVED" any Time SOON - or, Worse - then, Consider "THIS" as Today's "POSTING"!

Actually, other than IT being FATHER's Older SISTER's Birthday, and the Weather still being GREAT, My ENTIRE Day has been **DEVOTED** to FIDDLING with My COMPUTER!! -- I've LOST Count of how MANY Times I've been Subjected to "THE BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH", Today!!

So far, I "think" I've *narrowed* down the "Trigger"... And, *perhaps* a Thought on a Solution..?
-- But, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH on *THAT*! A CALL to some OFF-WORLD TECH-SUPPORT is Likely in the Offing!!

I'll REVISE THIS Later, **IF** STUFF gets Resolved..??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE!

IT's **FIXED**!! WOOHOO!!

okay..so... I'm really NOT sure *WHAT* "RIGHT"-Little-Protocol-Box I TICKED-OFF - [ask Me IF I care!] - BUT, IT WORKED!! The Needed-UPDATES got through. The COMPUTER *didn't* have another Stroke! -- EVERYTHING "seems" to be O-KAY! ...for NOW...

WHEW!!

*********************************************************

1 comment:

  1. Oh yayyyyy! There is nothing worse than that blue screen of death...unless of course you set your laptop on the little table next to your chair and you don't quite get it there and it goes sailing in slow motion to hit the floor and slide...and you stand there, afraid to move because you are sure the slightest tremor to the floor will break it even more...and your kids stand there too, a long time before one whispers...'is it okay, mom?' and you finally move to check, and the hinge is snapped, (love me some duct tape) ...but fortunately...no blue screen of death!

    Hope your computer is all better now too!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10