Thursday, May 10, 2012

I Went. I Shopped.

BUT, DID I REALLY GET ANYTHING..?

Most of My "Bought-Booty" was either Groceries or, just Other-Needed-Stuff... Nothing "Exciting"... Only ONE BALL of YARN, that I'll "show" at a Later-Date. And, a Couple of "ON-SALE" SWEATERS that I really DIDN'T *need*! - But, you know.. THEY were "on-sale"...

About the "Brightest-Spot" in what was a Dreary-Day, was meeting - and conversing with - a rather Sweet and *Extremely* SPRY, 96-YEAR-OLD-GENTLEMAN in one of the Grocery-Store Parking Lots! -- Oh, and HE was driving a Shiny-RED-CONVERTIBLE, too!!

We should ALL *LIVE* to be that Age, AND *LOOK* SO GREAT!!

Meanwhile, I'm almost Finished with YESTERDAY'S-MOST-RECENT-PROJECT-THAT-I'VE-STARTED! -- I should have IT Completed Tomorrow..?

****************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10