Thursday, May 17, 2012

oh. right.. "TOURIST-Season"...

AND, A LONG WEEKEND COMING UP, TOO... Remind Me, to STAY-**IN**-THE-"BURBS"!!

So. As it happens, I had to spend This Lovely Day on a JOURNEY-to-the-CENTER-of-DOWNTOWN's-Touristy-HUSTLE-and-BUSTLE... IT's TULIP FESTIVAL MONTH Here in OTTAWA, so LOTS of VISITORS-Many-From-AFAR running about.

Going UP into TOWN for an Appointment - via BUSES - wasn't so cumbersome, however, the
"Return"-TRAFFIC past PARLIAMENT HILL was rather GLACIAL in ITS movement... I *probably* could have WALKED the Distance to the RIDEAU CENTRE in LESS Time!

Once There, I made a leisurely perusal of OLD NAVY... I have all of these 15%-DISCOUNT-COUPONS to USE! - I just ended up Purchasing a NAVY LINEN SHIRT - [a CLASSIC Colour and Fabric!].

Next, a Stop at THE GAP... ah. 30%-OFF... TWO "ON-SALE" Dark ROSE-Coloured T-SHIRTS and, *another* TURQUOISE SWEATER.

Alas, I finally made it THROUGH the MALL to grab a BUS Homeward to THE MALL. Where, I DID the "usual" Rounds... I would have taken the Local-BUS HOME, but, considering the
"Schedule", WALKING was the Quicker-Way to go! -- And, of course, "Healthier"-yadda-yadda...

Just, don't mind Me, WHEN I "decide" to SLEEP-IN-LATE, Tomorrow! -- I see *much* VEGGING ahead!


Meanwhile... The BEST Part of Today...

**HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, SISTER-S and MOUNTIE-MAN!!**

**HUGS**!!!

**********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10