Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Tuesday-Tour-de-TRAINYARDS with TOTO..

..ah..I mean "MOTHER"...

You know, IF I had stuck to My "usual" *SOLO*-Shopping-Routine, I might have gotten HOME **BEFORE** the STORM! Alas, however, I brought MOTHER with Me...

So. The "WEATHER"... Predictions earlier in the Week had "suggested" that Precipitation would be rampant for the ENTIRE Time!

-- WHAT "really" Happened... A *brief* Thunderstorm late Sunday Night. Nothing Yesterday. Gorgeous this MORNING... UNTIL the Noon-Time-Weather-Report called for another SEVERE STORM-LINE for the AFTERNOON!!

ahh...like *crap*!!? -- I have STUFF-TO-*DO*!! There goes My "Perusal-Plans"!

Anyway, I HAD to do some Banking at THE BIG MALL. With NO Time to spend "Browsing" if I wanted to get to TRAINYARDS ahead of the Weather. -- Have I mentioned the Part that MOTHER isn't so *quick* with the Walking..?

Eventually, We GOT to MICHAEL'S! -- I could SEE a CLOUD-LINE in the Distance...

I only had one 40%-OFF-COUPON, hence, just the ONE BALL... ah. A SALE on BOXES... And, IT *was* SENIORS'-10%-OFF-DAY...




My *FINALLY* Received COUNTRY LIVING JUNE Issue of the Other Day, had this 2-Page-Spread - [p.27-28] - on OCTOPUS STUFF...

And, seeing as I *do* have THIS-"THING"-for-STUFF-NAUTICALLY-OCEANIC... How *could* I pass on THESE?


I got the BLACK-TICKING One to put My recent BLACK & WHITE Acquisitions into.




MEANWHILE, as I was at the CHECKOUT, I could SEE *GREYNESS* headed Our Way!
A few DROPS were beginning to Fall... So, OF COURSE, I get the RED-LIGHT on the Way to WALMART!!

We made it IN *just* BEFORE the FIRST DOWNPOUR!! And, LIGHTNING. And, THUNDER...

You could HEAR the RAIN OVER the "Muzak"... We were IN There for over a HALF-HOUR waiting for THE STORM to Pass. - I had some Frozen-Food to get and wanted to wait until the Last Minute to get IT.

So. BLINDING SUNLIGHT showed up once IT stopped, glaring off the receding INCHES of RAINWATER! -- We headed HOME, BEHIND the STORMLINE whilst the Going was Good! By Dinner Time, the Weather was all SHINY and "PERFECT" as if *nothing* had EVER Happened...

BTW, has ANYONE seen My RED SHOES..?

**********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10