Monday, May 7, 2012

"IT" Would Have Been *Finished* By Now...

BUT... You know...I kinda got Side-Tracked... WITH...

The LAST-EPISODE-of-the-SEASON OF CASTLE
  • ALL I'm going to Say is, Three-and-a-Half-WORDS - "IT'S ABOUT TIME!!"
  • Those-of-You-Who-"Watch" will *KNOW* what I Mean!

and,

The SECOND-LAST-EPISODE-of-the-SEASON of HAWAII FIVE-0
  • McGARRETT is BACK! - [BTW, ALEX is looking *much* Healthier!]
  • LOTS of ACTION!
  • Wicked "Pretzel"-Fight with WO FAT! - [Kudos to the STUNT-FIGHT-COORDINATORS!]
  • Woah! KONO & ADAM?!! - Did NOT see THAT ONE coming!
  • Can't WAIT until NEXT WEEK!!








Anyhoo, I'm about 2/3 done on...

I'm still TRYING to come up with a Name...








********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10