Monday, November 28, 2011

QUICK! Call The WEATHER NETWORK...

...THERE'S BEEN A *SUNLIGHT* SIGHTING!!

A Meteorological-Moment that I took full Diversionary Advantage of to affect My Escape from the House for a while... Needed to do some Banking. And, some SOLO-Sale-Scavenging...


Today's HIGHLIGHTS...

UP-SIDE
"REAL LIFE VERSION"
DOWN-SIDE

Fleeting moments of SUNLIGHT!
"Bands of Clouds"
Won't be lasting for long...


Found MALL-Parking near a Door!
"At least the Vertical Distance is closer to Where I have to go."
Had to take the Elevator...


BUY 2, GET 1 FREE at The BODY SHOP!
"What I wanted wasn't ON-Shelf, had to bother Busy Sales-Clerk to find More."
Had to Renew My Discount Card...


WON $5. on The LOTTERY!
"If I had "played" IT differently, could have Won $250.!"
LAST Night on Ticket that "Cost" $14.!


I *didn't* Waste Money on Buying Stuff that I don't really "Need".
"What I would have Liked-to-Have, NOT on Sale enough!
Probably wouldn't have Looked *that* Great on Me anyway.."
Over-Priced even "ON SALE". NOT in My Size. Hate the Colour...


So. 501...

*********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10