Thursday, April 5, 2012

A New "Addition" to The **LOTTERY-LIST**!!

AS I HAD "MENTIONED", YESTERDAY... MOTHER and I were all Geared-up to *TURISTA* Ourselves DOWNTOWN to partake of the CRAFTY-CULTURE of The 26th "ORIGINALS" SPRING CRAFT SALE!! at The OTTAWA CONVENTION CENTRE.

AFTER THREE HOURS of Creative-Communing - [as in *many* LONG Conversations with several Crafty-Acquaintance-SHOW-Veterans] - I-AM-EXHAUSTED!!

-- SO MUCH **FABULOUS** STUFF!! -- My Brain is just BURSTING at the Seams with *INSPIRATION*!

Anyhoo... I picked up LOTS of "CARDS" from a Variety of *New* People - still have to SORT Them all out... I'll be Spreading out My "Observations" over the next Couple of Days or so.




HOWEVER, there IS One *NEW* ARTISAN that I *immediately* Added to My "LOTTERY-LIST" of THINGS-TO-BUY-*IF*-I-*EVER*-WON-ENOUGH-$$$...




FLORENCE CHIK-LAU - A very Sweet-Petite-LADY who is a Marvelously-Gifted SCULPTOR! And, Who has Created *several* of the COOLIST RHINO-FIGURES I've seen in Ages! -- BTW, Her OTHER Pieces were pretty Awesome, too! -- EACH ONE has a Distinct "Personality" about Them...




Meanwhile...

I Received a totally UNexpected and rather Nifty little ARTSY "Desk"-CALENDAR from BANCO SANTANDER - [I'm a "Shareholder"] - IT includes a Dozen Pics of various WORKS in the BANK's "COLLECTION".




A pleasantly Welcomed *CHANGE* from the Usual Financial-Junk-Mail!

******************************************************************

1 comment:

01 09 10