Monday, September 6, 2010

HO! HO! HO!...It's SANI-CLAUS!

WHAT do You think? Or, would "SANTA CLOTHS" be better..?

PLEASE. Let Me know! I need the MARKETING FEEDBACK.

So, I'm trying out this 3-PACK idea... Usually, I sell BUYER'S-CHOICE of 2 or 4 [or MORE!] WASHCLOTHS. I'm hoping that if I throw a few of THESE "Co-Ordinated" SETS at the Customers, They might actually TAKE the Marketing "BAIT"...?

At the very least, it might shorten the Decision-Making TIME! I have this WASHCLOTH WORLD  Thing going on, with over a 100 Colours and Mixes... For SOME, it becomes a tad overwhelming. Perhaps, THIS way, I can ASSIST the Purchasing Process along...? -- THOUGHTS???


XMAS, HUNTER, and RED


BTW, that RIBBON is some of what I bought on SATURDAY.

Meanwhile... Nothing much else going on, except for the dreary RAIN! Hope it let's up Tomorrow when SCHOOL STARTS!!

********************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10