Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY Dark-Chocolate-Roses-I-Could-Do-With-A-*HOT*-DATE DAY!!

AS IT *MIGHT* take My Mind OFF of My ACHES right now!! ..oww... My Finger Tips HURT!!

And, "..WHY?..", You ask... Well, *because*, I spent THREE HOURS - mostly in an intermittent fine RAIN - SCRAPING AN INCH THICK LAYER OF FROZEN SLUSH OFF MY DRIVEWAY!!  WHILST, **BAILING** OUT THE INCOMING "TIDE" THREATENING TO FLOOD THE GARAGE!!

I might have been able to knock off an Hour and perhap had a chance to work on MADAME-Q's Side, as well... HOWEVER, the Roadway SEWER GRATE that's about 10-Feet from the Lane is UNDER the METER high GLACIER!! Oh, and the Roadway slopes UP... Our CURB EDGE is making like a DIKE at the Moment!

There was FREEZING RAIN all Night, TEMPS were about 2C. Between the RAIN and MELT WATER, it's a GOOD thing that I've been keeping on top of the Snow Removal, or else, it really would have been a LOT worse!!

I didn't STOP until the TEMPS started to Drop and Snow started coming down... Just BEFORE the
WIND began Gusting quite badly! Now, We have a "FLASH-FREEZING" Thing going on. Later into the Afternoon, when FATHER put out the Weekly Garbage, He did a bit more "Scraping"... It'll probably be an Ice Rink by Tomorrow!

SO!? How was YOUR "VALENTINE'S DAY"...? - I probably ate TOO many of My Dark CHOCOLATE CHIPS... But, at this Point, *ask* Me IF I *care*!!

Seriously. I really could have used getting THE CUTE MAILMAN Today! Better yet, some Strapping COAST GUARD Types to "Rescue" Me from THE CANAL! -- You know...just saying...

THANK YOU, ELVIS! That HAWAII FIVE-0 was on Tonight!! -- Sun. Beach. WARM Surf. EYE-CANDY Guys... Oh-kay... Feeling MUCH better now!!





Anyhoo... I suppose, *this* is the Part where I should "include" all that *HEART* Stuff, huh? However, I sort of did that already a few Weeks
back [SEE 25JAN2011]... And, the only OTHER
"Heart" BLANKETS that I have...


Remember, The LITTLE "SECRET" PROJECT...? [SEE 26SEP2010 - 27SEP2010 - 01OCT2010]



Well, IT's *STILL* a "SECRET"! **BUT** Heart-Shapes are involved! -- HERE's the PATTERN Chart for the "FIRST" BLANKET. -- You'll have to READ the Previous POSTS for the Colour Details and Preview Pics!




***********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10