Sunday, January 22, 2012

I Think I Need To Have A "Little" **TALK** With My NIECE..?!!

HOWEVER, I'M UNCERTAIN AS TO *WHICH* ONE TO HAVE IT WITH..!?!


Should it be *NEW*-AUNTIE-MOM? - Who is Notorious for setting-up BABY-FASHION-PHOTO-SESSIONS -- in which, it should be noted, LITTLE-PRINCESS-BIG-RED has been a *willing* Participant since DAY ONE!

Or, with CPL.TAT-MOM, for ALLOWING Her Older Sister to DO so..?!!

GIRLS?... For REAL??!

As *CUTE* as the whole Concept of THIS Vignette IS, from the Expression of FEAR on Our PROGENY-PRINCE's Face, I Predict a profound PHOBIA for Amphibians will be His future FATE!!

And, *ANYTHING* else GREEN!
-- So much for Him following in His PARENTS' "Professional" Footsteps..?

Just Remember... *WHEN* He starts SCREAMING at the Sight of GRASS...

-- I-*TOLD*-YOU-SO!!



[INSERT *GREAT*-AUNTIE shaking Her Head in disbelief...]

********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10