Saturday, January 14, 2012

*Something*. Is Just. NOT. "Right". Here...

AND, I'M NOT REFERRING TO THE -30C WINDCHILL..! -- Although, I could have done *without* IT! But, The SUN was **OUT**!! And, NO SNOW!! **NO** SHOVELING!! -- [Happy-Dance-Marathon!!]

Actually, the Road Conditions could have been Better, too..but, I digress...

No... I'm Alluding to the Fact, that after spending several Hours of "SHOPPING" at Numerous Locations, and giving THE PLASTIC a good "Work-out", that *besides* Groceries, *ALL* I Bought for *ME* is THIS! Since, IT only was $2., ON SALE...




BTW, the Colour is actually more of a ROSE-Mauve Shade... - There was "SIDEWALK-SALE" at THE BIG MALL. - And, IT is a Roomy BAG - 12"x20"x4"... MOTHER and I bought 3 - thought that They could be used as Diaper-Bags or Whatever for My Nieces..?

Meanwhile, *Mine* needs to be AIRED-OUT. That New-Plastic-Bag-SMELL is just a tad on the Overwhelming side...

Anyway, I had been Hoping to come across *Something* INTRIGUING Today..? Alas, *no* Luck... Just, CROWDS! - The Grocery Store was a Freaking ZOO!! INside, and OUT in the Parking Lot!

-- Seriously!? You'd think that We'd been Snowed-IN for a Few Days!

About the only *Novel* - [or, Ironic??] - bit of "Entertainment", was giving "Pointers" to My SHORTER-CUTE-BANK-GUY on STOCK-TRADING!

Ahh... a Future-Financial-FOLLOWER... -- He's Young. He'll Learn...

**************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10