Tuesday, January 3, 2012

TRINKET The TRUNK TUESDAY!!

UH-OH... So *much* for "THE BUDGET"!! -- Hang on... I'm just going check on Tonight's LOTTERY Numbers... be right back!

..nah... NO Luck! -- There goes THAT "Plan"! -- [..crap..]

ANYHOO... **Another** SUNNY "Tuesday"!! Scary! -- So, of course, I "borrowed" The CAR for a
"ME"-Day...

Headed straight to PIER-ONE - FINALLY!! ...ahh... They have such NICE Colourful STUFF! And, I especially Enjoy THIS Particular One, as the Storefront has lots of Windows facing West - which, on a Sunny Day, makes IT just that more Enticing...

And, TEMPTING...

Hey! I *was* "Good"! -- Just got THESE...




Apparently, PRINCESS PRE-TEEN is into Collecting "OWLS"? And, This One was "Shiny" and ON SALE!

SISTER is into "SEAHORSES"... Me, too. - [There's a shock, huh?] - Just, on the Lesser-side... I'm more into the OVERALL "FISH" Collecting. Hence, the YELLOW One is for Me, and I got TWO of the SEAHORSES! -- As Glass-Blown Animals go, They are well-done for Their Price-Range.

Meanwhile, I saw some *interesting* Pillows - The BRAIN started making some *creative* "Popcorn" over Them... Alas, I was "disappointed" in NOT seeing ANY of those BLUE & WHITE "China" BALLS that They always seem to Have and that I was Hoping to GET!



From There, I was OFF to COSTCO!
Which was Refreshingly on the "Quieter"
side at that Time.

Picked up "the Usual"... And, THIS
"SHERLOCK HOLMES" DVD Set...

I've had My Eye on IT for a while. Seeing as there were only a Few Left,
I took the PLUNGE off of "THE BUDGET" and Grabbed IT!

-- Early "Birthday Present" to Myself!


Made a Brief Stop at OLD NAVY... GOT that "PRICE ADJUSTMENT"!!
-- LAST Day!




Then, popped over to LOBLAW again... Picked up some GLASS BULBS. 90% OFF!!

Finally, got around to FUTURE SHOP!


-- I had noticed "On Line", that THESE DVDs were down to $9.99 for the BOXING DAY
"WEEK" Sale!!? But, had been
"OUT OF STOCK"...

Oh! Look! There are Some on that Shelf - "hiding" behind Their
"Regular" Price... YAY!


Was HOME by Sundown... Now, I just have to Find "Room" for THIS Stuff and *Retire* "The PLASTIC" for a WHILE..!!



*************************************************************

1 comment:

  1. You ALWAYS find the coolest stuff! I really need to go to Pier One again...we've got one right next to Michaels. One would *think* that I would stop in! Maybe this week. I have to go to Michaels for natural wool yarn to dye more of the stuff!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10