Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Now..Where *WAS* I..??

oh. RIGHT...

In as much as I had loathed the Thought, I braved the last lingering Photons of this Past Weekend's SOLAR FLARE, and went OUT for 20-Minutes to tidy up some of the Icy-Debris that was still protruding from The SNOWBANK. -- I feared that the current approach-angle would prove to be cumbersome when pulling INTO the Laneway...

However, LIMITED success was achieved, as most of the ICE had the Consistency of IRON!

The REST of My Day was devoted to CYBER-STUFF. And, a return to one of My Former "Projects"
- [SEE 31DEC2011 POST]. Otherwise, IT was just *another* Boring Day...

Mind You, certainly NOT enough to make an actual "SCIENCE" out of Having-Too-Much-Time-On-My-Hands as "SOME" *PEOPLE* apparently HAVE!! -- CHECK THIS ARTICLE out...

http://www.newscientist.com/blogs/culturelab/2012/01/touching-the-crocheted-clouds.html


Meanwhile... Do You *need* a CALENDAR to record Your SPARE TIME?? Or, just have a "Thing" for CUTE FARM ANIMAL Pics..? -- Well, Look NO Further! Just CLICK on over to KRISTIN NICHOLAS' Bloog for a Couple of **FREE** Calendar PDFs! - [For PERSONAL USE ONLY!]

http://getting-stitched-on-the-farm.blogspot.com/2012/01/2012-kristin-nicholas-calendars.html


Despite the *Cooler* TEMPS Predictions, Tomorrow promises to be a NICE-Day..?? -- I think that I shall turn IT into a "ME"-Day...

**************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10