Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The "GIFT" That Keeps On...

..GIVING ME MORE GRIEF...

YES -- AUNTIE has a COLD! Just a little "Something" I might have Received from LITTLE PRINCESS BIG-RED..? -- I hope She's fairing Better!

Of course, Yesterday's chilly-frosty-damp Weather certainly *didn't* "help"! - I was "FINE" until after I came back from Mailing a Letter down the Street... And, the Furnace was on too Low for a while...

Whatever! I ended up with a SORE THROAT Last Night. Didn't Sleep all that well as My Sinuses began to stuff-up... Been pushing the VITAMIN-C all Day. Upped the Asthma-Meds. Took an Aspirin... The Throat has eased off a "bit", but I've been quickly progressing through the Stuffy-Blowing-Sneezing-Odd-Cough Stages. No Fever.

Just feeling generally "Annoyed"! -- The last TWO DAYS of "Darkness" have been Instrumental with That! And, playing PHONE-MENU-TENNIS with The BANK just added to the "Ambience"!!

Okay...the GOOD NEWS -- I can NOW "LogIN" to My Bank. And, the NEW Interfaces *seem* to be Workable. So far...

As to the I'M-NOT-IMPRESSED-IT-*COULD*-HAVE-BEEN-AVOIDED NEWS -- Someone
"Wised-Up" at the BANK Website and Posted a "slightly" better *NOTICE* for Today. However, Their "Phone-MENU" has *much* Room for Improvement!!

-- 12-Minutes of "..We'll Transfer You now.." that Cycled 18 times - [oh, YES! I counted!] - to get to 3-Minutes of Ringing! Thankfully, the PATIENT-SOUNDING-[He really Does deserve a Christmas Bonus from His Idiot Employers!]-YOUNG-GUY who eventually Took My Call, was *quite* Helpful in Rectifying My LOGIN Dilema!

In FACT...
HAD The BANK, *simply* POSTED His "Trouble-Shooting"-NON-Rocket-Science-Instructions WITH Their "Notices", They *would* have Saved a Lot of People - including Themselves - from a great deal of MISERY!! And Time... AND **MONEY**!!

Anyhoo... MOVING ON...

As SOCKS WASHED, I attempted to IGNORE - [..yeah..THAT happened!] "The COLD" with a Return to DEJA VU HAT... almost Done...




NUTS! It's RAINING..?! -- And, I have to Blow My Nose, AGAIN!!

aarrggghhhh!! *hate* stupid colds!!

**********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10