Saturday, December 31, 2011

*sigh* What A Waste...My HAIR Actually Looked *Really* GREAT...

...just BEFORE I had to don My GRUNGY-SHOVELLING-BALLCAP!!

So. As IT turned out, Meteorological Conditions ended up to be NOT-*AS*-BAD as I had Feared. YAY! - Although, I was *still* OUT There for My "usual" 2-Hours...

I don't believe that We had as much FREEZING RAIN as was Predicted... At least, *I* found No Evidence of IT. -- Just 4-Inches of WET-Snow, and Warm Temps. Oh, and the ever-not-so-pleasant EVIL-SNOWPLOW-GUY "Droppings"! - Which, I left for LAST to DO...

"MOSTLY" by MR.FIX-IT-NEIGHBOUR's Snowblower!! -- Double-YAY!!

Meanwhile, I had a Load of Laundry going... ahh, TIME "Management"...

Anyhoo... I also had the Hankering to PLAY-WITH-YARN...




For "Now", THIS will likely end up being another "SHAN-MUFF"..? OR, Something ELSE more Ambitious..?? -- We'll See...

..hang on a sec... FRAK! -- *WHEN* did THAT Happen??!! -- IT's "NEW YEAR'S EVE"..?!
..huh. - And, here's Me thinking that SAMOAN CALENDAR had a Misprint...

Well, **HAPPY NEW YEAR**, then!! -- And, THANKS for Exercising Your Retinas over HERE!

*************************************************************

2 comments:

01 09 10