Saturday, December 10, 2011

hmm...I probably shouldn't have Done THAT..!

OH, WELL... TOO LATE NOW... -- No Worries... Nothing "bad", just a tad more Expensive than I had thought, and *not* all that "necessary" to HAVE...

Anyhoo... It's been a BUSY, BUSY Day!! -- Most of Which, I *don't* really HAVE a whole Lot of Time to *get* INTO Tonight! I *STILL* have...
  • A BLANKET to *Finish*!!
  • GIFTS to "Find" - that I've been Buying Year-round and have *Stashed* IN The ROOM... Somewhere... Everywhere..?
  • WRAP Them - IF, I *ever* FIND Them!?
  • Get STUFF "Ready" for Tomorrow's *FAMILY* Gathering! -- We get to SEE The BABY!! YAY!!

Meanwhile, MOTHER and I managed to get Ourselves to the 37TH ORIGINALS - Ottawa Christmas Craft Sale over at LANSDOWNE PARK. IT's on until the 18TH... I'll have *more* on IT in a few Days.

Being Saturday, IT was pretty CROWDED. And, there was some "Family" Event going on in the Other Building... Then, there's the Part, where We spent Time *Looking* for SISTER, BIG-D, PRINCESS PRE-TEEN, and Her MOM, Who ALL just "happened" to be There!

After a couple of Rounds of Phone-Tag, We hooked-up! ...For a little while... Once They departed, We continued Our Perusal...

As Usual, TONS of SUPER STUFF!! -- BTW, I actually "talked" MOTHER into Buying Me *YARN*!
- [hehe!] - My "Christmas" Present...




Just the ONE SKEIN... NOT "Cheap"! IT's a Half & Half MERINO and MOHAIR from SAGUENAY Area Livestock... A very Thick 3-Ply! Would probably Felt quite well...

After SURVIVING the TRAFFIC on Bank Street toward Riverside, We headed Straight to MICHAEL'S.




At the CHECKOUT, I was having a "DOLLAR-STORE"-Moment...

EVERYTHING that I Purchased, was a Dollar EACH!

-- Got a LOT of RIBBON... More of Those WOODEN "LETTER" HOOKS - still "missing" a Few that I Need! Also, THE ABOVE Little BAKE-DISHES...


Okay... NEED to POST THIS!



******************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10