Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I just remembered!


**HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GUINNESS-GUY!!** Oh! And, "DOCTOR SCOTCH", too!!

WELL... I definitely HAVE to get started on LITTLE PRINCESS BIG RED's Blanket by Tomorrow Night at the LATEST! Just heard that SISTER is flying in Next Week for an indeterminate Period to help out THE MOM...

Meanwhile...

The GOOD NEWS -
  • There was **NO** SNOW to Shovel Today!!  WooHoo!!
  • It was mostly SUNNY out...
  • I'm actually *not* "aching" more than the "usual", after My little *splat* with Mr.GRAVITY Yesterday...
  • "FOLLOW ME, I'M CANADIAN" is UP and running again after The HOLIDAYS. I got another FOLLOWER!  [More WooHoo!!]
  • I *didn't* have to Shovel!!

The BAD NEWS -
  • Actually, there ISN'T Any... Yet... At least, Nothing worth mentioning....
  • Ah, wait a sec... CANADA *LOST*!!?? ... ohh...*not* good...

**********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10