Monday, April 18, 2011

Milking the Mileage

LITTLE, DID The CAR realize upon My Retail Return, that *moments* later, I would be
"RETURNING" said *RETAIL*!

Oh! And here *I* thought - Silly Me! - that I would have ZIP to Bloog-About Today... HA!

So anyway... the Weather had cleared up somewhat, We needed Milk, and MOTHER had a few Letters that *needed* to be Posted. She wasn't up to going Out and I was... And so, off I went to THE MALL.

Took My Time... Picked up a couple of needed Items. Bought My Future-Losing-LOTTERY-Tickets. Bought some Junk Food. Did NOT get YARN. [*pout*!]

Headed to CANADIAN TIRE for Milk - Their Price had gone up This Week. However, Theirs IS still *cheaper* than ANYwhere else right Now!

Got a little slowed up with RUSH-HOUR TRAFFIC on the RETURN Home... Unpacked the RETAIL from the Trunk, closed up the Garage, went into the House, began to put Stuff away...

EEWWWWW!!! -- The MILK BAG is LEAKING!!?!

$%^&$%#+^@#!!

...well... that COOLER Bag was in need of a proper Cleaning...



The GOOD NEWS - There wasn't any Other Frozen Stuff in There!

The BAD NEWS - I *have* to GO BACK!

...double crap...

  • Transferred BAD-BAG to other Easier-To-Clean-Later Cooler.
  • Apologize to The CAR.
  • Head back to CT...
  • Well, at least the Traffic has let up.
  • Present *Dairy DILEMA* to Pleasantly Sympathetic "..Oooo, that's not good..." SERVICE DESK LADY.
  • "GET" NEW Bag as She processes Paperwork.
  • *Pack* it Myself, THIS Time.
  • Make NOTE of a *very* VITAL *LIFE* LESSON - Cute-Strapping-Young-Lad-CHECKOUT-CLERKS make for great Eye-Candy, but are *still* LOUSY Grocery-Packers!!
  • DEJA VU The CAR into Garage.
  • Still have a Cooler to Fire-Hose...
  • DIDN'T WIN on the LOTTERY!!

GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.............

Where's My Junk Food..?

*****************************************************

1 comment:

  1. All that trouble and you didn't even get yarn? Very sad indeed :(

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10