Tuesday, August 31, 2010

ADIOS, AUGUST!

AHH... The LAST Day of AUGUST!  A few more days and it'll be BACK to SCHOOL for Many... Soooo, GRATEFUL that I'M **NOT** One of THEM!!

It was another sweltering day out - which I spent ALL of - INside - where it was COOL! Rumour has it, that Tomorrow will be more manageable, then possibly RAIN for THURSDAY... Pretty much a "given" on THAT, as I have an appointment Downtown!!

Anyway, another UNadventurous day, as well! So, I spent TOO much of it, tweaking THIS:




The BLANKET is called "PALM BEACH" - in My "PINWHEEL" Pattern in MILK BLUE and TANG. The CRAB and SUNSET are from Puerta Vallarta, Mexico.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, along with Yesterday's STYLE AT HOME Mag and TOTE, was a Flyer from STRUCTUBE. Love the Furniture in There!!  One particular Accessory DID Catch My Eye!



It appears to be a METAL Bouquet!

Structube - Catalogue : Accessories : Sculptures : D436-1 (Red)














I'm also taking a strong LIKING to this Purple SOFA!!



Structube - Catalogue : New Items : Stella (Purple)









**********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10