Thursday, August 12, 2010

"..and The ENVELOPE, Please!!"

TWITTER  is weird!  And, at moments, literally "..for the Birds..!"  [And You really do NOT want to get me "started" about FACEBOOK!]

Earlier Today, it was fine. - That "problem" I was having Yesterday - apparently, it's a "known" Issue that's "being worked on"... Ye-ah...  Whatever. Tonight, however, I'm NOT impressed by the FACT that I CAN'T LOGIN!!  But, THEN...?  I'm miraculously IN my Account...!?  WT%?

Hmm... I'm also noticing a few other things that I'm not overly keen on... Will have to investigate further...

Meanwhile, stumbled onto Someone's rather cool little "art" project in order to get funding for a Studio.. Intriguing...  More on that later, perhaps...


To OTHER Adventures...

I HAVE to admit, the Day did start off *well*... 

Oooooo...?  Lookee.. One of those "Government" envelopes, AGAIN!  [insert Strong Inhalation!Yep. It smells like a *GOOD* one!  [insert The sound of envelope being ripped to shreds open!WELL.. What do you know... *more* M'Ginny Money... hmph! -- [STILL *not* Voting FOR Them!!]

NOTE TO SELF:  Happy-Dancing on Stairs - NOT advisable!

And, oh, gee... I was planning on going to the BANK today anyway. -- It's always great to see a PLAN come together, huh?  Lookin' like that CRAFT SHOW Table Fee just got covered.

Meanwhile, back at the "REALITY SHOW"... I'm still undecided on how the remainder of the DAY should be judged...

Too many Red Lights at certain times, then Green ones along a Traffic "short-cut", ONLY to get stuck at a certain SUDDENLY busy Intersection... Then missing a great parking space a minute EARLY!  But nailing the "Timing" at the next Place... And Stuff I needed to get, NOT there, but other stuff that I did, surprisingly ON SALE...

And, SO on and so on...  A very, ZEN-ish day...?

OH!  Did run into LOLLIPOP's *new* MOM!!  She absolutely loves Him! -- I'm always glad to see My "Babies" bring JOY to their Adoptive Parents!


Well, going to POST This and then, check up on that ART PROJECT again...


*****************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10