Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Thinking PINK...

..Because,  to be honest, I didn't have any BETTER Ideas!!

That's WHAT *happens* when the NEXT day turns out to be JUST as non-descript as the LAST day!

O-kaay. FINE!  I *did* a load of LAUNDRY! ..Happy now? ... And, bought some "shipping" Stock - that I had to chase after. HATE having to do that! -- WHAT?!  So I do a little odd "Day-Trading" occasionally.. Gotta secure that Future Yarn-BUYING debt how ever I can!

Anyway. Spent the rest of my Time, trying to come up with SOMETHING for Today's Post...
I really DO need to GET a LIFE!!  -- And, I ran out of Birds and Squirrels, BUT, noticed that there's STILL a *lot* of BABIES being BIRTHING...

SO. I slapped together one of MOTHER's Flower Pics, one of SISTER's *many* "PARTY" vignette Pics and, one of My "BABIES" to PRODUCE....


"BUBBLE FRUIT"


This is "BUBBLE FRUIT" -- Done in BUBBLEGUM and PINKIST, with YELLOW and CORAL in the Trim.

WOOHOO!  Check it out! I've actually managed to get THIS out, BEFORE "Pumpkin-Time"!!

CAREFUL now.... Don't All RUSH over Here all at once! The MICE still have some clean-up to take care of...  And, I think that FAIRY-T person could still be lurking about as well...


*************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10