Monday, December 20, 2010

And, What's on Your Door Step?

WOW! A Day of NO Shovelling!

But, I DID receive a variety of MAIL... LOOK what the SOLSTICE STORK delivered!




  • "The PARCEL" from SISTER - The "Yarn" was *one* of My Gifts..
  • A Bill - for all the Yarn that *I've* been buying of Late...
  • Other Stuff.
  • A wonderful ["The SNOW-STORM"...haha!] CARD from NANI-W! With a Handsome School Pic of Her Munchkin, LITTLE MR. "O", and a lovely Pair of Silver "Carousel" RHINO Earrings!

Ooooo!! THANK YOU!!


Anyway, it was also a Cyber-Day... Between the Holidays, Year-End, certain Places being Closed, there's lots to be DONE OnLine! And, I managed to throw in some CROCHETING, too...

I'm *Designing* "Something" for Myself... If IT works out, and if I can Price-Point IT properly, I "might" have a NEW *Product* for Next Season... We'll see...


Meanwhile.... My *last* Portion of ORIGINALS....

We continued Our second "Look" of the remaining Booths and touched base with a few of Our earlier Favourites that were still there... And, of course, made a few New Acquaintances! -- There was this rather fascinating GLASS BLOWER Chap... I never did get His Name...

Moving on... I had come across an interesting "previous" mention of THIS BOOTH and went IN SEARCH of IT!

THE RECYCLER - CHECK OUT GILBERT's Website at - http://www.therecycler.ca/




EVERYTHING is made from BICYCLE Parts! They specialize in "Custom" Work. The ultimate Gifts for any Cycling Fans!

My favourite - the CYCLOSAURUS! -- On the RIGHT...




Should I ever come into any "EXTRA" Money, I'm *seriously* thinking of having a RHINO made! It would be SO COOL!!

Anyhoo.... Looks like I'll be missing that TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE Tonight! There's a bit of Cloud Cover and I don't have an "accessible" Window facing the needed Direction for Viewing... oh well...


HAPPY SOLSTICE!!

********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10